Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Teaser Tuesday-May 13

Check out Teaser Tuesdays from Should Be Reading. TEASER TUESDAYS asks you to:

Grab your current read.

Let the book fall open to a random page.

Share with us two “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page.

You also need to share the title of the book that you’re getting your “teaser” from … that way people can have some great book recommendations if they like the teaser you’ve given!

This week my teaser is from The Supreme Macaroni Company by Adriana Trigiani:
 "Clickety-Clack regaled me with a half-hour tutorial on face fillers.  I told her the only face fillers Italians believe in are cannolis."

Pg. 37

3 comments:

Harvee said...

That's funny.This book is on my list to read!
Harvee
Book Dilettante

Nise' said...

Hope you enjoy this book as much as I did. Happy reading.

Vicki said...

LOL! I've been thinking about reading this book, now that I've read your teaser I'm adding it to my library list!