Monday, February 3, 2014

What Are You Reading?

Sheila over at Book Journey hosts this meme that gives you the opportunity to share the books that you have been losing yourself in lately and also the ones that you are looking forward to picking up next.

What I finished:
I finished listening to The Rosie Project by Graeme Simsion and what can I say about this one before posting my review?  How about-it was one of the most sweet and delightful books I have read or listened to in a long time!  Watch for my review coming soon.

What I'm reading now:
The Little Giant of Aberdeen County by Tiffany Baker is our current book club selection so this is what I'm reading on my Kindle.  I'm really enjoying this story and I can't wait to see what the other ladies think about it on Wednesday!  I'm just hoping a snowstorm doesn't cause us to cancel our meeting again!

What's next?
I am sick of this cold and snow so I decided to listen to Summerland by Elin Hilderbrand.  I've listened to a few of Hilderbrand's novels and although it has a sad tone I am finding it enjoyable.

So what has been keeping you up at night?

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Everyone is loving The Rosie Project. I hope to read it soon!

Ti said...

I really liked The Rosie Project. I didn't expect it to be so sweet and funny.