Monday, May 13, 2013

Mailbox Monday-May 13

Mailbox Monday is a great meme that has us list the books that we receive.  Different bloggers now have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time.  This month you can check out what everyone received over at 4 The Love of Books.

Here is what came to my mailbox:
And Then I Found You by Patti Callahan Henry

I haven't entered many contests lately, but this book caught my eye.  So the first time in probably two months I entered a contest, and won!  How cool is that! 

Man, life has sure been busy for me.  I keep waiting for things to slow down but it seems something always comes up.  Mother's Day was sure relaxing though, and I hope you all had a great day too!

6 comments:

Harvee said...

Nice win! I've seen this book around and hope it's a good read for you.

Shoshanah said...

This one is new to me, but it does have such a pretty blue cover, and looks like fun. Plus it's always finding reading books that you won through a giveaway.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Nice win. I hope to read it in the next few months. I haven't entered many giveaways lately but it's always fun to win :)

Elizabeth said...

CONGRATS on your win.

ENJOY!!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Vicki said...

I love this author but haven't read this book yet. Hope you enjoy it!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the win. This one looks good.