Monday, March 4, 2013

Mailbox Monday-March 4

Mailbox Monday is a great meme that has us list the books that we receive.  Different bloggers now have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time.  This month you can check out what everyone received over at Chaotic Compendiums.

Here is what came into my house recently:

Daddy Love by Joyce Carol Oates (audiobook)

The Marriage Plot by Jeffrey Eugenides

I've been wanting The Marriage Plot for ages, so when I came across it on the Bargain shelf at Barnes and Noble last weekend, I couldn't resist.  Unfortunately, this was the best thing that came out of the State Bowling Tournament weekend, since it obviously wasn't my bowling!

2 comments:

bermudaonion said...

If you couldn't bowl well, at least you got some books! I hope they're both terrific.

Elizabeth said...

AWWWWWWWWWWWW.....too bad on your bowling, but GREAT on a new book.

ENJOY!!!

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday