Monday, November 5, 2012

What Are You Reading?

Sheila over at Book Journey hosts this meme that gives you the opportunity to share the books that you have been losing yourself in lately and also the ones that you are looking forward to picking up next.

What I finished on my Kindle:
Although I wasn't overly impressed with A Hundred Flowers by Gail Tsukiyama I am still glad I read it.  Not one of my favorites from this time period.

What's on my Kindle now:
 Peace Like a River by Leif Enger is our current book club selection.  We meet on Wednesday night and I'm only halfway through it.....boy I hope I finish on time!

What's next:
I'm not making any promises, but I'm leaning towards The Linen Queen by Patricia Falvey for my next read.  This one has been on my ARC pile for over a year!

So what books will be keeping you busy as you watch the election results tomorrow night?


4 comments:

Nise' said...

I enjoyed The Linen Queen and want to read more by the author. Peace Like A River is a good book club choice. Have a great reading week.

bermudaonion said...

Good luck getting your book done in time for book club.

Tanya Patrice said...

The cover for A Hundred Flowers is gorgeous. Hope you enjoy your books this week.

The Relentless Reader said...

I enjoyed A Hundred Flowers...though it wasn't my favorite from that time period either.

Happy reading!