Monday, August 13, 2012

Mailbox Monday-Aug. 13

Mailbox Monday is a great meme that has us list the books that we receive.  Different bloggers now have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time.  This month you can check out what everyone received over at 5 Minutes for Books.

Here are the goodies I found!
The Language of Flowers by Vanessa Diffenbaugh

The Sandcastle Girls by Chris Bohjalian

Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire (audiobook)

The Kingmaker's Daughter by Philippa Gregory (audiobook)

Man, I hit the jackpot last week!  After having month after month of receiving hardly any books at all, these all come at once!  I'm especially thankful for the new audios, as with the new job I start on Monday I will be in my car for an hour a day.  Hurray for audiobooks! 

7 comments:

bermudaonion said...

The Language of Flowers is so good! I hope you love it and the rest of your books. Good luck with the new job.

Ti said...

Language of Flowers was very good. I just got Beautiful Disaster and I am eagerly trying to clear my ARC pile to make room for Sandcastle.

Nise' said...

Perfect audiobook listening opportunity! Enjoy.

Teddy Rose said...

I've had The Language of Flower in my bookcase for a long time. It sounds so good. I have to quit accepting review copies so I can get to it and others. LOL!

I hope you enjoy all of your books!

Anna said...

The Sandcastle Girls looks fantastic. I really need to get my hands on that one. Enjoy your new books!

nfmgirl said...

I also got The Sandcastle Girls and am looking forward to it. The Language of Flowers has been waiting for a few months, and now my book club has decided it is this month's read! So I'll be working on that one next!

Book of Secrets said...

I'd love to read The Kingmaker's Daughter. Enjoy your books!
My MM Post