Monday, May 14, 2012

Mailbox Monday-May 14

Mailbox Monday is a great meme that has us list the books that we receive.  Different bloggers now have the opportunity to host this meme for a month at a time.  This month you can see what everyone received over at Martha's Bookshelf.

This is what came to my house:
An American Family by Peter Lefcourt



Don't you just love this cover?  I think its neat and that lady standing there with her arms crossed kind of scares me!  Well I am off to my deck to hopefully finish reading State of Wonder. 


5 comments:

bermudaonion said...

That is a fabulous cover! I hope the book is as good.

Angie Vik said...

Oh my. The guy is hilarious.

Nise' said...

Hope you were able to finish State of Wonder. Have a great reading week.

Anna said...

I agree that's a great cover. Enjoy!

carol said...

I do love that cover. Enjoy!