Monday, January 30, 2012

What Are You Reading?

Sheila over at Book Journey hosts this meme that gives you the opportunity to share the books that you have been losing yourself in lately and also the ones that you are looking forward to picking up next.

Here is what I recently finished listening to:
I absolutely loved listening to The Descendants by Kaui Hart Hemmings.  This was such a touching story that reached into a man's heart as he deals with his dying wife's indiscretions.  You will have to watch for my review later.
  
I was able to get back to reading:

The Kindle library book of The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern became available again so I'm enjoying getting lost in this one.  I have to admit the silly thing that I did.  When I first checked out this book I only had it for 7 days.  When I went to check out the book this time I noticed a little arrow right by where it shows the borrowing period of 7 days.  Surprise...I had the option to check out the book for 7, 14, or 21 days!!!  How silly I am!

And here is what I may read next:
I've had a copy of Falling Together by Marisa de los Santos on my ARC pile for a couple of months now, so this may be my next pick.  I haven't read anything by this author yet but I've been looking forward to her for quite some time!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

The Night Circus was really good. I finished it and went out to get it for my sister for Christmas!
I have to admit the I always want to read Marisa de los Santos books just because of the covers. Is that awful?

Jo-Jo said...

Lindsey: Quite often I grab a book because of the beautiful cover so I guess I am guilty too!

The Lawver's said...

What am I reading??? Can't put down The Hunger Games series...look forward to you starting these and reading your review!!